Self-awareness • nutrition • fitness • stress-management
Sometimes glancing into our daily lives can be frightening!
Let's start by asking some basic questions:
- What is Balanced Life, and how can you get it?
- How can you locate the the problem or epidemic? It's sometimes hard to find, but if you look closely, it's hard to miss!
- How can you determine how far you are from a Balanced Life?
- What causes unbalance in the first place? When you have stress, frustration or exhaustion, that is the body reminding you that it is out of balance. Listen to your body!
- Is it personal stress or are we pitting ourselves against one another in competition or comparison.
- Is the phenomenon of “Bigness” and materialism to blame? We are surrounded a constant bombardment of advertising aimed at tricking us to believe that there is a connection between materialism and happiness.
DO WE HAVE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES?
Nowadays, it seems everyone seems to need more and expects more from us than we can can give.
- Is the problem over-ambition and “over-structured” lives?
- We can only balance ourselves! Don’t blame your unbalance on others and don't feel responsible for anyone else's unbalance.
- Review where you are before you look for a "way out".
- The solution for three kinds of balance: Priorities, Attitude and Goals.
- Priority balancing = Balancing Work, Family with Self.
- Simplifying things and getting a healthy perspective on things.
- The art of simplifying is gradually learned by developing the habit of asking questions like, Will it matter in ten years?, What do I need more of in life?, What do I need less of?, How can I make this simpler?
Do's & Don'ts for Total Wellness
| Environment: Air, Water, Land | Chemicals: Air, Water, Food | Topical: Skin/Hair Products, Cosmetics, Perfumes/Deodorants, Clothing |
Protect yourself from what you're surrounded by in your personal environment!
- Orally: Nutrition, Air, Water
- Topically: Skin, Hair, Nails
- Physically: Body, Work
- Mentally/Emotionally: Socially Responsible, Self-Aware, Higher Consciousness
- Self Help: Do your best to bringing harmony to your everyday life
Call BLI for an appointment! Let us help you purify your personal environment for a Balanced Life!